Saturday 22 January 2011

My Christmas Holidays

Hi everyone,

I would like you to find out about my Christmas holidays. It was so fun. I got a lilac laptop, an ice-cream maker, and a perfume laboratory, were you can make your own perfume, and other cool things for Christmas.

Instead of a tree, we had a baby Jesus, Mary, Joseph, angel, a shepherd and animals Nativity set because me and my family are christians. We had a lovely christmas dinner, my favourite part of the dinner was pulling the Christmas crackers.

Well that's it for today, bye for now.

 From Meggie.

1 comments:

Neecy said...

Hi there cutie,
Well that sounds like a great Christmas to me. Dinner with the family is always my favorite part too.
I bet you're going to or that you already have made some great scents with your perfume laboratory! An ice-cream maker sounds like fun. Vanilla with chocolate sauce is my favorite. A lilac laptop! Wow there are so many things you can do on that as well.
Have Fun Sweetie,
XO,
Neecy

Post a Comment

 

Megyn's Blog © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner