Thursday 15 August 2013

I'm Back



Yesterday I came back from my holiday in Barbados. I stayed for a week, I loved being there, Barbados is beautiful. I definitely recommend anyone who is reading this to try and go there. Me, Mummy, Daddy and my brother stayed with family who lived there. Their place is huge! I thought I would get lost just trying to find my way to the bathroom. We went to lots of different places in Barbados, they were mostly on the beach. It was 8 hours 30 minutes plane ride on the way there and 8 hours 5 minutes coming back. It was my first time on a plane I was excited and scared at the same time but once I was up in the air I was fine. I'm going into secondary school in September and I would probably have to write an essay about what I did in the summer holiday so now I have lots of things to write about. My favourite part of the holiday was jet skiing, I was really scared but I gave it a go and I loved it, my brother went by himself and when he came back he said he saw loads of flying fish, I didn't see any when i went with my daddy. But I got to see a firefly up close, It was soooooooooooooo COOL! Like a green-grey bug with an LED light for a body :).

Bye for now xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Megyn's Blog © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner