Monday 15 June 2009

17 Again

Sorry it’s taken me so long to update my blog about the film 17 again.


I did go to see the film and my favourite character was Mike O' Donnell as a teenager who was played by Zach Efron. Of course, you all know he would be my favourite cos I just like him a lot. Only as an actor, I don’t love-love him.


My favourite part was when Zach said, “Freaking you out? It’s freaking me out!” It was a really good film. You have to watch it it’s so cool. I can’t wait to buy the film when it comes out on DVD so I can watch it over and over again!!! Hahaha.


Here is a photo of me outside the cinema door with my lovely ice cream lolly.


1 comments:

Cait OSullivan said...

Hi Megyn,
I love your story and Tom and the shining star, not forgetting the singing snowman! It's a very lovely story - aren't you so clever! I would have thought it was written by someone who was at least 13, so I was very surprised and impressed to see you are only 7 and writing so well. And I think you're right, Gabrielle is so beautiful, and Zac Efron pretty cute too. Well done to you hunnie, I'm dying to hear more! Karen xoxo

Post a Comment

 

Megyn's Blog © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner