Wednesday 6 January 2010

Hello Everyone

Hello everyone.

It has been ages since I blogged. Because I have Leukaemia. I found out in October last year because I was very sick and had lot of bruises on my body and I was very very tired all the time. I feel fine now because I have lot of treatment to make me feel better.

I lost most of my hair but it's growing back now. I have two wigs. One is like my real hair colour that's light brown and the other is blonde. I really like the blonde one because it looks cute on me.
I used to be really skinny but I had to take lots of steroids and it made me fat. My mummy say it will go away soon and I will be back to normal.
This is me now with my blonde wig when I was going to the Theatre to see The Jungle Book last Christmas time.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
See you next time.
Meggie xoxo

2 comments:

Miss Crystal said...

Hi Megyn!

This is Miss Denise. I am an online friend of your mum. It's so good to hear that you are feeling better. The blonde wig is cute. I've worn wigs since I was a teenager because I always hated my hair. Over the years I've had just about every style you can imagine!

You know Disney has another princess now. Her name is Tiana, and she is black. Did you see the movie yet? It's wonderful.

Well, just wanted to say hello. Get well and strong.

Megyn's Blog said...

please to meet you Denise. I did not know that you wore wigs or you hated your hair. I think you have beautiful hair. How are your grandkids? Tell them I say hi. I haven't seen the movie yet but I know when it's coming out the 5th of February 2010. I can't wait to see it. Lots of love from Meggie.

Post a Comment

 

Megyn's Blog © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner