Sunday 19 June 2011

Father's Day!

Hi everyone out there again,

Today it's Father's Day and we went to church. When I went to church I went into Sunday School and at Sunday School we were creating some new animals that will help the earth. I came up with two, I named them The Helping Hand and The Medicine Helper. The Helping hand is a gigantic bird like an eagle, it has lilac and light pink fur and it picks up litter when you drop it on the ground. And The Medicine Helper is an insect like a mosquito but instead of sucking your blood, it injects you with medicine and when it does it doesn't hurt one bit.

When we got home we had a lovely cooked breakfast. Then my dad opened his Father's Day cards and presents. He loved them!!

Bye for now.
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Megyn's Blog © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner