Saturday 25 June 2011

My Day at Wicksteed Park For One World Day

Hi everybody out there,

Yesterday I went on a class trip to Wicksteed Park. First we went on a train ride, it felt like we were on a real train. On the train ride we saw a peacock, some canoes and some ducks and swans. That was my first time seeing a peacock and going on the Wicksteed train. It was very fun for me!

We also went to see a Indian story teller. He told us a riddle and here it is: "there is a bridge and it can only take the weight of 3 people. One night, a bakery, a butcher and a candle stick maker went across the bridge. The bridge broke.

SPLOSH!

They fell into the river. Why?

The answer is that there were 4 people crossing the bridge. One knight, a bakery, a butcher and a candle stick maker.

I will tell you the story he told us in a different entry.

After that we did various events. Then my class did our show. And at the very end of the day every school attending the One World Day had a parade.

I had tons of fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Megyn's Blog © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner